Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome to Dan's LifeBlog!

I've decided to add another blog to my collection! Ok, so yet another blog of someone's dorky opinions, bringing the total of these sorts of things to 6,157,892,317.5. Yeah, that's right. But I felt like I needed a public outlet for some of my thoughts and opinions in these tumultuous times, so that's it. I have been keeping a journal since 1999, and this blog is certainly not intended to replace that as an outlet for my private thoughts (umm, and daily schedule, weather updates and a record of my increasing age-related maladies). I mean, not EVERYTHING needs to be a part of the public record. At least I don't think so.

So mainly this will be a regurgitation of the stuff floating around in my head. Consider yourself honored to have access to it.

Dan

No comments: